[div class=”gray-fade”][div class=”page-topper-home”][div class=”primary-home”]
Welcome to Hospice Fundamentals.
Frequently asked questions above, Quick Links below!
If you are looking for something that’s not here just drop us a line at
The E-Mail Distribution List
- Monitoring e-mails: can go to as many people within your hospice as you wish – it’s totally up to you.
- Information we need: name, position and e-mail address
- Names can be added or deleted at any time
- When we add your name, we’ll also send you an e-mail with a password to the website.
- As noted in your subscriber agreement, e-mails and resources are not for sharing with non-subscribing hospices. If you would like to introduce another hospice to Hospice Fundamentals, let us know and we will be happy to set them up with a trial period. We love referrals made by happy subscribers.
To make changes to your distribution list: e-mail us at email@example.com (and if you forget that and send it to anyone else at Hospice Fundamentals, we’ll make sure the right person gets it.)
The Website: Subscriber Login
When an individual is added to the e-mail distribution list, s/he will receive an e-mail with a Subscriber Only username and password for the website. Use that to log in for the archives, handouts and login link for upcoming webinars, tools and resources and more. www.hospicefundamentals.com
The Discounts: Hospice Fundamentals Workshops
Subscribers receive a 20% discount on registration for Hospice Fundamentals-hosted workshops. We’ll let you know via e-mail what the password is for each workshop but don’t worry if you don’t have it when you register, we’ll go in and adjust.
We also do some workshops that are hosted by state associations; Apologies, but the 20% discount does not apply to those.
The Regulatory Support: Tier 2 Subscribers
Although we can’t always answer our phones, we are never far away from our e-mails so that’s the best way to make first contact.
Chris Acevedo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean Acevedo: email@example.com
[div class=”red-ribbon-home”][columns-container class=”red-inner”]
17.11 CR 10064 Accepting Hospice Notices of Election via Electronic Data Interchange
Hospice Care in the Nursing Facility: The New Interpretive Guidelines for NF Surveyors
LOGIN | HANDOUTS
Handouts available 2 days prior to webinar.
2018 Webinar Schedule
|Jan 12||Jul 13|
|Feb 9||August 10|
|March 9||Sept 14
|April 13||Oct 12|
|May 11||Nov 9|
|June 8||Dec 14|
Click through to listen to past webinars and download archived FYIs & tools.
Tools & Resources
- Four Faces of Medicare
- Live Discharge Doors
- Certification / Recert Checklist
- Risk Area Assessment
- Preparing for Survey
Hospice Fundamentals LLC
2605 W. Atlantic Avenue, D-102
Delray Beach, Florida 33445