Easy access to the latest FYIs, webinar schedule & info, and all Hospice Fundamentals tools & resources.
If you are looking for something that’s not here just drop us a line at: email@example.com
FYI 22.6: CMS Needs Your Help for HOPE Testing
Webinar & Workshop
June 16-17: Workshop
Dec 7-9: Workshop
Past webinars, archived FYIs, and subscriber tools, including Discharge Doors and Assessment Worksheets.
Friday, August 12th, 2022
When The LCDs Don’t Do The Trick
There is certainly an art and a science to prognostication. The MACs have provided some guidelines to all hospices with their Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs). Using these LCDs, whenever it is applicable, to aid in decision making can ensure defensible documentation for terminal prognosis. This session will cover the guidelines, as well as recommendations for creating a culture of compliance, based on the LCDs
Annette Lee, RN, MS, HCS-D, COS-C
- Monitoring e-mails: can go to as many people within your hospice as you wish – it’s totally up to you.
- Information we need: name, position, phone number, and e-mail address
- Names can be added or deleted at any time.
- When we add your name, we’ll also send you an e-mail with a password to the website.
- As noted in your subscriber agreement, e-mails and resources are not for sharing with non-subscribing hospices. If you would like to introduce another hospice to Hospice Fundamentals, let us know and we will be happy to set them up with a trial period. We love referrals made by happy subscribers.
To make changes to your distribution list: e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribers receive a discount on registration for Hospice Fundamentals-hosted workshops. We’ll let you know via e-mail what the discount code is for each workshop.
Individuals are added to the e-mail distribution list and will receive an e-mail with a Subscriber Only username and password for the website. Login to access archives, handouts and login link for upcoming webinars, tools and resources and more.
FOR TIER 2 SUBSCRIBERS
If you’re a Tier 2 Subscriber, you have access to on-demand regulatory support.
Although we can’t always answer our phones, we are never far away from our email, so that’s the best way to make first contact.