Easy access to the latest FYIs, webinar schedule & info, and all Hospice Fundamentals tools & resources.
If you are looking for something that’s not here just drop us a line at: email@example.com
Webinar & Workshop
Past webinars, archived FYIs, and subscriber tools, including Discharge Doors and Assessment Worksheets.
October 13, 2023 | 1:00pm EST
A Day in the Life of a Hospice Medical Review Nurse
Ever wonder how an auditor reviews your records? In this session, a former Medical Review Nurse will describe, in detail, how your hospice records are reviewed when you have an ADR, or other payment audit. A checklist and hierarchy will be provided- so you can challenge yourself to the test of medical review, before the auditors do!
Annette Lee, RN, MS, HCS-D, COS-C
*Note: Recordings will be available in 2-3 weeks.*
Tier 2 Access
- Monitoring e-mails: can go to as many people within your hospice as you wish – it’s totally up to you.
- Information we need: name, position, phone number, and e-mail address
- Names can be added or deleted at any time.
- When we add your name, we’ll also send you an e-mail with a password to the website.
- As noted in your subscriber agreement, e-mails and resources are not for sharing with non-subscribing hospices. If you would like to introduce another hospice to Hospice Fundamentals, let us know and we will be happy to set them up with a trial period. We love referrals made by happy subscribers.
To make changes to your distribution list: e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribers receive a discount on registration for Hospice Fundamentals-hosted workshops and conferences.
Individuals are added to the e-mail distribution list and will receive an e-mail with a Subscriber Only username and password for the website. Login to access archives, handouts and login link for upcoming webinars, tools and resources and more.
FOR TIER 2 SUBSCRIBERS
If you’re a Tier 2 Subscriber, you have access to on-demand regulatory support.
Although we can’t always answer our phones, we are never far away from our email, so that’s the best way to make first contact.
Click on the link below to send us a message.