Easy access to the latest FYIs, webinar schedule & info, and all Hospice Fundamentals tools & resources.
If you are looking for something that’s not here just drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinar & Workshop
Resources by Topic
Past webinars, archived FYIs, and subscriber tools, including Discharge Doors and Assessment Worksheets.
March 8, 2024 | 1:00pm EST
Kaishauna Guidry, MD
December 6th, 7th & 8th
CCB: This education activity has been submitted to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB) and has been approved for CCB CEUs.
CNE: This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the North Carolina Nurses. Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
DISCLAIMER: Only those individuals registered for the workshop will be awarded CEUs. In adherence with the CCB and CNE regulations, individual attendance to each session and the completion of a post-event survey is required before attendance certificate(s) are issued.
Tier 2 Access
- Monitoring e-mails: can go to as many people within your hospice as you wish – it’s totally up to you.
- Information we need: name, position, phone number, and e-mail address
- Names can be added or deleted at any time.
- When we add your name, we’ll also send you an e-mail with a password to the website.
- As noted in your subscriber agreement, e-mails and resources are not for sharing with non-subscribing hospices. If you would like to introduce another hospice to Hospice Fundamentals, let us know and we will be happy to set them up with a trial period. We love referrals made by happy subscribers.
To make changes to your distribution list: e-mail us at email@example.com
Subscribers receive a discount on registration for Hospice Fundamentals-hosted workshops and conferences.
Individuals are added to the e-mail distribution list and will receive an e-mail with a Subscriber Only username and password for the website. Login to access archives, handouts and login link for upcoming webinars, tools and resources and more.
FOR TIER 2 SUBSCRIBERS
If you’re a Tier 2 Subscriber, you have access to on-demand regulatory support.
Although we can’t always answer our phones, we are never far away from our email, so that’s the best way to make first contact.
Click on the link below to send us a message.