Easy access to the latest FYIs, webinar schedule & info, and all Hospice Fundamentals tools & resources.
If you are looking for something that’s not here just drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinar & Workshop
June 16-17: Workshop
Dec 7-9: Workshop
Past webinars, archived FYIs, and subscriber tools, including Discharge Doors and Assessment Worksheets.
Friday, September 9, 2022
Final Wage Index Follow Up
CMS brings the final decisions on items proposed for hospices in the proposed rule from this spring, and Hospice Fundamentals brings the recommendations for the prudent hospice for implementation and compliance.
Annette Lee, RN, MS, HCS-D, COS-C
- Monitoring e-mails: can go to as many people within your hospice as you wish – it’s totally up to you.
- Information we need: name, position, phone number, and e-mail address
- Names can be added or deleted at any time.
- When we add your name, we’ll also send you an e-mail with a password to the website.
- As noted in your subscriber agreement, e-mails and resources are not for sharing with non-subscribing hospices. If you would like to introduce another hospice to Hospice Fundamentals, let us know and we will be happy to set them up with a trial period. We love referrals made by happy subscribers.
To make changes to your distribution list: e-mail us at email@example.com
Subscribers receive a discount on registration for Hospice Fundamentals-hosted workshops. We’ll let you know via e-mail what the discount code is for each workshop.
Individuals are added to the e-mail distribution list and will receive an e-mail with a Subscriber Only username and password for the website. Login to access archives, handouts and login link for upcoming webinars, tools and resources and more.
FOR TIER 2 SUBSCRIBERS
If you’re a Tier 2 Subscriber, you have access to on-demand regulatory support.
Although we can’t always answer our phones, we are never far away from our email, so that’s the best way to make first contact.